Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pictures from Spiritual Training 101 Book Launch

   My husband Rollie and I at my book table for the launch of Spiritual Training 101: Preparing for Eternity.


We had a wonderful evening! Rollie and the girls shared a skit focusing on preparing to train for a 5k run. It was much fun to watch them and listen to their way of sharing. After they finished, Marion Sabine opened the service and shared a bit about how she has mentored me and watched my growth. I was able to share my heart for this work the Lord assigned to me and how important it is for each of us to prepare for eternity. We have such a short time on this earth and our treasures really should be stored up in heaven. Our family then had the awesome privilege to minister through sharing of a few songs of praise and worship to our King. Thank you Jesus for Your call and Your giving me the strength to obey. If you would like to order either of my books, you can contact me or click on either cover to the right.

May you grow in the grace of Jesus Christ.
With many blessings, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

There's Something about the Water

There's something about the water that allows me to box up all my cares and give them to God. When life gets heavy and I need to let go,...