Saturday, January 29, 2011

Leaning on Him

"He gives strength to the weary and increses the power of the weak" (Isaiah 40:29 NIV). Do you ever have times that you are just plain tired? I go through that scenario every so often and looking to the Word of God helps me fill up again. Today, I would like to share some Scripture verses with you praying that you will be refreshed and renewed in His presence. "Though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand" (Psalm 37:24 NIV). "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble" (Psalm 9:9 NIV). "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord" (Psalm 27:14 NIV). "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing" (Zephaniah 3:17 NIV). "This is love:not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins" (1 John 4:10 NIV). May God bless you and be near you. I pray that He will speak to you and that you may hear His call. Lean on the Lord and He will uphold you. In Him, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

There's Something about the Water

There's something about the water that allows me to box up all my cares and give them to God. When life gets heavy and I need to let go,...